Saturday, June 6, 2009

BACK TO NICENESS ON RADIO 1 HAITI


I'm pleased to have received an hour to express myself on a haitian radiostation called Radio 1.
The result is this ... a twin broadcast of Back to Niceness on Fm Brussel in another language ... yes , I speak kreyol from time to time ... haha




DOWNLOAD


Hope you'll enjoy ...

PLAYLIST :
+/ Ashantis : everybody (Afro Funky)
+/ Tony Allen : afrodisco beat (Strut)
+/ D Borsu & A Gomez : black is (Broadcite)
+/ Quantic y Su Combo Barbaro : Arianita (Tru Thoughts)
+/ Dr Kwest : 4 seasons (CDR)
+/ Domu : Springbreak (Tru Thoughts)
+/ Jazmine Sullivan feat. Coultrain : jump off (Fresh Selects)
+/ The Luoie Gee Ensemble feat. Mo Harcum : you belong with me (CDR)
+/ Roddy Rod feat. Phonte & Carlita : this time around (CDR)
+/ Mos Def : casa bey (CDR)
+/ Floating Points : love me like this (R2)
+/ Lenny Williams : please don't tempt me (East End)
+/ The Louie Gee Ensemble : Scrabble Dj Mitsu the Beats remix (Jazzy Sport)
+/ Redman : pick it up (Def Jam)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...